1. Graham and Grant near the Forum des Halles in Paris
2. Forum des Halles panoramique
3. Good climbing and spraying!
4. How to be late for a TGV...
5. Graham, Paul, Grant and Nick at Les Deux Alpes
7. Reservoir from the Barrage du Chambon
8. You can take a mountain biker off a mountain bike but...
9. Grant on the Col du Lauteret
10. Les Ecrins in the cloud
11. A great reception at the Col du Lauteret!
12. View from the Venosc gondola
13. View in Venosc village
16. A great day to start touring!
17. Grant, Graham and Paul on the Col d'Ornon
18. Col d'Ornon
19. Somewhere near Mens
20. First bungy bridge in Europe... ...near La Mure
21. Around Clelles
22. Around Clelles
23. Graham and Grant in their castle :)
24. A bog as big as my house...
25. The Chateau for the night!
26. Mont Aiguille near Chichilianne
27. Chichilianne chateau at night
28. Day 3. My gloves become self-aware...
29. Mt Aiguille from Col de Menee
30. Col de Menee
31. Col de Rousset - temperatures hitting high 30s...
32. Graveyard for la Resistance in Vassieux-en-Vercors. They shall not be forgotten.
33. The high Vercors
34. On the Col de la Machine
35. Combe Laval
36. Combe Laval
37. Combe Laval
38. Combe Laval
41. Not a good place to drop a camera...
42. A legendary road on the Col de la Machine
43. Interesting remains near Leoncel
44. Nick on his home ground ;)
46. Grant heading into the 41 degree oven on the Col de la Chaudiere
47. Grant on the Col de la Chaudiere
48. The Vercors framed by the massif in the Diois
49. Graham in front of Le Veyou
50. Les Trois Becs
51. The other side of Les Trois Becs
52. Across the other side of the Rhone valley - Gorge de l'Ardeche
53. Gorge-ous view
55. Gorge de l'Ardeche
56. Vallon Pont d'Arc
57. The climb up the Un-named Col in the Cevennes. Long. Hot. Dry. Unforgiving.
58. Nick, Paul and Graham contemplating which side to pee on
59. Grant having a watershed moment!
60. Where the Cevennees and the Ardeche meet
61. l'Abbaye de Mazan and some Art
62. Cross in Burzet
63. Gerbier de Jonc :)
64. The source of the River Loire
65. Loire headwater
66. Classic high Ardeche meadows
67. Sunset over Mont Mezenc as viewed from Mezilhac
68. River Lignon
69. An alternative climb up to St Agreve
70. A wonderful old motor / generator set :)
71. Self-exciting alternator?
72. Voltage selectors mounted on a marble plinth!
73. Grant examining the remains of a large rheostat
74. The machine house - only a moderate crawl to gain access :)
75. Old viaduct on the disused railway line to St Agreve
76. Tunnel! Choo choo!
77. The Ligne Verte from Montfaucon to somewhere 15km from Montfaucon...
78. The old station at Riotord
79. Fantastic bit of painting
80. Goat of honour at Mions